August 16, 2015

Bohemian Wild About Flowers

Oh my goodness....I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted.  My apologies.  Took a little vacation (not from stamping, just a vacation!!).

Today's card is one we made in a recent Stamp-A-Stack.  I love the colors ... bermuda bay and pacific point!  The designer paper gave me the idea (Bohemian DSP).  The stamp set is Wild About Flowers.

If you are interested in holding your own stamp-a-stack event in the Milwaukee/Metro area, feel free to email me.  It's pretty simple ... get 5 or more people together, tell me what kind of cards you might like, and enjoy the evening.  Everything is provided and there is no purchase obligation.  Cost is $15 (8 cards, 4 design).

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Photobucket

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...