August 20, 2015

Early Christmas Ornament

Oh no!  Not Christmas yet!!!  YEP!  I was just too excited and had to play with my new toys that I preordered from the upcoming holiday catalog.  This is a CASE from that catalog.  This is one of the cards we will be making this card at my next Christmas stamp-a-stack on Monday.

How would you like to be able to preorder new "toys" too?  That's only one of the perks of being a demonstrator.  In addition, there is a nice product discount....AND, if you join my team, I offer free Technique classes and half-price classes.  Interested?  Whether you'd just like the perks and discounts or you'd like to make it a business, it's a win-win either way.  Join my team (click here).

Photobucket

1 comment:

CORSAI57 said...

Really nice, love it!

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...