Technique Time! This technique is called Retiform (or grids). Here's how it's done:
- Take a post it note and cover one corner of a 3-3/4" x 5" very vanilla or white cardstock. Ink your sponge with crushed curry and create a sponged line by sponging onto your cardstock along the line created by your post it.
- Turn your cardstock a 1/4 turn and repeat around the card. Uniform lines are not required to give a more artistic look.
- Repeat entire process using cajun craze around the card.
- Once your grid is finished, take your post it and cover the center of the grid piece. Stamp with early espresso images within the grid. Repeat for open grids.
- Stamp large image in the center of the frame made with the grids.
- Assemble and decorate the card.
The pumpkins were cut out from the Autumn Harvest Designer paper.
My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below. Interested in an item (or two or three)? Just click the items below and order online.