June 10, 2020

Forever Fern


Today's full size card was a result of pieces laying around (I really have to clean up my work area)....

The 3" x 3" note card in the top photo were used for my little thank you notes that I place in monthly orders.  I had one of the unassembled stamped pieces in my pile and decided to make a full card.  The bottom card is the result.  The color combination is pretty peacock, shaded spruce, and granny apple green.  The reversible ribbon has that pretty sheen on it to pop to colors.  The white ornate borders piece was also laying in my pile.  The peacock background is texturized using the tasteful texture 3-D embossing folder.  I think it came together nicely.

Gee....maybe I shouldn't clean my desk!

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online:


Product List

No comments:

Fancy Fold - Pop Up Floating Card

      Technique Time -- Fancy Fold - Pop Up Floating Card is a fun and fairly easy card to make.  Any shape can be used, but the birdhouse i...