November 10, 2015

Penguin Fry Box


This is one of those items that I had some leftover hostess rewards and thought, "Why not get the fry box".  I never really had much interest in it before.  Now I love it!  The finished box is a tad smaller than I thought it would be, but it's really the perfect size for treats.

This cute penguin from the Snow Place stamp set is perfect for the front.  The matching framelits make cutting out a breeze.  Pompoms are used for his ear muffs.  How fun!

 My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Photobucket

No comments:

Fancy Fold - Inside Pop Up Message

  Technique Time!  As the card is opened, the message is a nice surprise, using a 4 x 6 piece of designer paper as the center for the pop up...