July 16, 2013

Cool Techniques

Embossed Kissing - colors are Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White.  Embossing folder is square lattice, and small butterfly punch.

Faux Cracked Glass -- Colors are Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, and Cajun Craze.  Made using torn painters tape and sponging.  Stamp sets are En Francois, Flowering Flourishes, and Label Love.
Hi Stamping Friends.  I'm very excited!  I will be going to the Stampin' Up! convention tomorrow, so I thought I better get my post done today!!!

Here are two more cards that we made in our technique club.  The top one is called Embossed Kissing and the bottom one is Faux Cracked Glass (the bottom one is also a CASE).

One of these days I hope to making videos again....then I will show these techniques.  Life sure can get in the way of stamping!!

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.


Photobucket

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...