July 30, 2013

Conference Swap


Hi Stamping Friends.  I finally had lots of pictures to share from conference, and my computer died and was down for over a week!  Gee, I sure missed it.  It's finally fixed!!!  I did want to share the card I made for my WOW swap at conference.  (It's so much prettier in real life.)  The colors are coastal cabana, daffodil delight, bermuda bay, whisper white, and Quatrefancy Specialty paper.  The green flowers are made by stamping with the Flower Shop stamp on white craft ink onto vellum cardstock, and embossing with white embossing powder, then colored with reinkers and water.  Then they are punched with the pansy punch.  The yellow roses are made with the Simply Pressed Clay dyed with daffodil delight reinker.  They are also glittered with dazzling diamonds.  The ribbon is daffodil delight seam binding.  The leaves are cut out with the secret garden framelits, and the frame is used with the deco labels framelits.  The coastal cabana background is embossed with the stripes embossing folder.  Whew!  I made 25 of these, and actually didn't take as long as I thought they would.  I hope the recipients liked the card.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies click here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...