August 27, 2023

Paper Quilting



Technique Time.  I have always wanted to take up quilting, but it seemed to intricate for me (like small pieces of paper aren't -- haha).  This is the next best thing on a totally smaller level.  These cards were CASED from another demonstrator (of course I can never find their names again).  I hope you enjoy 

Paper measurements:

Boho Blue    5-1/2 x 8-1/2
Night of Navy    4 x 4,  3-1/4 x 3-1/4
Basic White    1-1/2 x 1-1/2 (4), 3 x 3, 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 (embossed), scraps for oval sentiment and sewing machine
Designer Series Paper (Countryside Inn)  1-1/2 x 1-1/2 (2). 1/2 x 1-1/2

Template:

Video instructions:

 

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below. Interested in an item (or two, or three)? Just click the pics below and order online:  

Product List

No comments:

2024-2025 Annual Catalog now available

The Annual Catalog is now available. Check it out! Lots of good stuff ... lots of changes. Have you ever considered getting a discount on...