March 27, 2023

Peekaboo Circle Card Front


 

Technique Time!  This peekaboo circle front card just makes me smile.  The circle can be made by using any circle dies or a 2-1/4" punch.

Here is the instructional video.  In the video, I mentioned I would put captions when I sped up the video, but unfortunately I couldn't figure it out; however, it's pretty self explanatory.  The yellow pieces are post it notes that are die cut from the Rainy Days Bundle -- the bunny, (2) flowers, and (3) clouds.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the pics below and order online:

Product List

No comments:

2024-2025 Annual Catalog now available

The Annual Catalog is now available. Check it out! Lots of good stuff ... lots of changes. Have you ever considered getting a discount on...