February 21, 2015

Birthday Lotus Blossom


I'll be so sad when this Lotus Blossom is no longer available after Sale-A-Bration!  It is such a pretty stamp. 

Using the Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever Designer series paper I was able to create two different looks with the same layout.  The top card colors are Soft Sky, Black, Best Year Ever DSP, and Whisper White.  The flower and black frame are cut out using the Deco Labels Framelit.  The bottom card is made using Crisp Cantaloupe.  I colors the small pearls on each card with the Soft Sky and Calypso Coral Blendabilities.  The sentiment is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.

If you would like to join us in one of my classes or clubs, and are in the Milwaukee/Metro area, email me, or if you'd like to have your own workshop and receive your own cool hostess rewards, email me as well.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...