October 15, 2013

Walk in the Wild



Hi Stamping Friends.  I have to say, that I'm liking my new job, but I'm so exhausted every night, that I don't have time to do the one thing I love even more ... stamping!!!  So, today's card isn't even mine (pretty sad), rather one of my fellow demonstrator friend's, Nancy Kuenzi.  I love the way the shading is on this card ... don't you?!

The stamp sets are Walk in the Wild, Lovely as a Tree, and Wetlands.  The colors are Black, Crushed Curry, and Pumpkin Pie.

If you are considering joining Stampin' Up!, now is the best time to do so.  It's only $25.  I'd love to have you as a "fellow demonstrator"! 

 



Photobucket

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...