June 23, 2013

Elmo Party Invites


Hi Stamping Friends.  My soon-to-be two year old great-granddaughter loves Elmo.  Here are the invitations for her upcoming birthday party.  My granddaughter made about 40 of these.  She didn't realize how much time it really takes to make that many cards LOL.  But she had such a sense of price and accomplishment!

Elmo was made using the following punches:  2-3/8" scallop circle, 1/2" circle and itty bitty shapes circle, and pendant punch (hat).  The balloons are non-Stampin' Up!  The pom-poms were from retired pom-pom trim.

(so cute ... as I'm writing this message, my gg-daugher saw Elmo, and was all excited!!)

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...