July 26, 2021

Is it a Strawberry or a Pear?

 

Did you know that the strawberry stamp can also be a pear?  I saw someone had figured that out on Pinterest and had to give it a try.

Do you see which image I used?  Just turn the inside of the strawberry upside down, and you now have a pear.  I stamped it in pear pizzazz, then took a dauber and lightly touched it with mango melody and daffodil delight.  After punching out the image with the strawberry builder punch it was also daubed on the white outline of the pear.  To create the stems, I punched out the flower leaf in early espresso and trimmed the sides and added it to the top of the pear.

For the background behind the mango melody circle, I used the leaves from the Plentiful Plants stamp (also stamped in pear pizzazz) and used the small flower from the Sweet Strawberry stamp in mango melody.

This technique was so fun, I decided to use it for my thank you notes this month as well.

 

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the pics below and order online:

Product List

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...