March 01, 2021

Dragonfly Sympathy

Fortunately I didn't need this card for anyone in particular.  In fact, it was a card for our recent "A La Carte" selections.  Each month I prepare eight card kits to choose from, and selections are made from those eight.  No stamping involved, just assembly (since Stampin' Up! policy does not allow us to sell kits with stamped images).  The sentiment stamped is my gift for ordering.  There is a minimum of eight card kits to purchase (at $2.25 each), and they can be mailed or picked up at my home.  If you're interested in receiving the list of cards available, feel free to email me and I'll send you the order form.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online

Product List

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...