October 26, 2020

Gift Box Gift Card Holder

 


Technique Time!  This cute gift card holder looks like a package that lifts out the gift card.  This is quite simple to make (I know, I say that all the time) ....

Here are a couple more samples.  This can be used for any occasion ... birthday, baby, wedding ...



Instead of a gift card, an origami currency works great too!

Here is the video.  Enjoy:


Measurements: 
Real Red    5-1/2 x 6, Score 1/2” ea end of 5-1/2 side - turn score 3” on 6" side 
                   5-1/2 x 3, Score 1/4” ea end of 5-1/2 side - turn score 
                   1-1/2 4 x 4-3/4, Score 1” along 4-3/4” side 1/2 x 3, 1/2 x 1-1/2 
Whisper White 2 x 3-3/4 
Designer Paper 2-3/4 x 4-1/4, 1-1/4 x 4-3/4 
 
My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online:
 
Product List
Interested in information of joining a technique club?  Feel free to email me.

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...