October 24, 2020

Framed Panel Card

 

Technique Time - Today's card is a framed panel card using strips of cardstock and/or paper to create a frame around the card.

Below is a video on how to create -- my apologies in advance -- this video contains the bloopers...title messed with intro to video, dog scratching in my carpet trying to make her bed, phone ringing, and way crooked card!  Then as I was reviewing the video I noticed one of the strips was crooked too!  But I think you'll easily learn the technique.

 
 
Measurements in inches:
Thick Whisper white base - 5-1/2 x 8-1/4 (folded in half)
Pacific point - 4 x 5-1/4, 1 x 3 
Snowflake Splendor designer series paper  1 x 4 (2)
Whisper white - 1 x 2-3/4 (2) (embossed)
 
My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online:
 
Product List

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...