June 25, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom




Blossoms in Bloom was not one of my favorite stamp sets when I first saw it.  As other posted I started to like some of their creations.  So I purchased the set, and this is just the beginning of cards that I have created using it!  Same layout for both, just different colors.

The top card colors are crushed curry, poppy parade and granny apple green.  The bottom colors are pumpkin pie, night of navy and granny apply green.  Which is your favorite?

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online

Product List

1 comment:

Linda Goudelock said...

I like the top card best. Nice colors together

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...