May 22, 2020

Mosaic Hummingbird Hello


The catalog year is almost over!  This mosaic paper is so much prettier in real life, because the some of the colors are actually shiny.  I have d to get creative with my stamp-a-stack classes these past months by just using designer paper, punches and dies, and other embellishments.  This is a result of those cards.  The Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series paper was laying around in my supplies for a while, until I saw an actual card using that paper, that's when I really took notice of it and how pretty it really is.

The hummingbirds are on a full sheet of designer paper that were very easy to cut out.  The doilies are retired, but any circle could work.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.  Hurry, catalog ends June 2!

Product List


2 comments:

Linda Goudelock said...

I do love that paper! Beautiful cards

Karen said...

Thank you.

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...