October 09, 2017

Anniversary Picture Frame

This weekend I had an opportunity to help someone with their anniversary project (18" x 24").  The picture truly does not do it justice ... it's really pretty in real life.  The center is a 12" x 12" piece of red glimmer paper (retired).  The mat for each photo is copper glimmer paper.  The year dates are actually in dazzling diamonds glitter paper cut out with the Number framelits.  The little design on the sides is cut out from a piece of the year of cheer designer series paper (I used my Brother Scan n Cut -- soooo easy!--check out the link on the right to get yours).  I got the idea from our catalog as seen in the picture frame below.


Is there a special project you need help with ... just email me and we'll see what we can do!


Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...