March 26, 2017

Pop Up Diorama




Technique Time!  This one is called Pop Up Diorama.  The dimensions are below:
Peekaboo Peach    5-1/2" x 10-1/2 (scored at 1/2", 4", 4-1/2", 8"), 4" x 5-1/2"
Designer Paper      3-1/2" x 5"
Night of Navy       3-1/4" x 5-1/4"
Whisper White      3-1/4 x 5-1/4"

Here is the video on how to make the card:


My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two or three)?  Just click the links below and order online or email me with your order.


Product List

Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda Goudelock said...

What a beautiful card! I have one just like it, came in the mail today from you! Thank you

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...