January 10, 2017

Hey Chick!

Hey Chick!  This has to be one of my favorite Sale-a-bration stamp sets.  It just makes me smile.  This card was fun to make using the new hexagon embossing folder and the stitched oval framelits (available January 16th for a limited time).  And using the new watercolor pencils made it a breeze to color and shade.

How do you get this cute stamp set?  Simply order $50 in Stampin' Up! merchandise from either the new Occasions catalog or the Annual Catalog and get it FREE.  Below is a list of other items available for Sale-A-Bration (at a glance).

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.

Product List

Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...