October 12, 2015

Thinking of You Leaves

Another fall card using a different color combination.  Blackberry Bliss and Crushed Curry.  The swish from the Work of Art stamp set is the perfect background for the leaves and the sentiment.  The woodland embossing folder add just the right amount of texture.

This is one of the cards we made in our Stamp-A-Stack class.  Interested in joining a class?  See class schedule or email me to let me know when you would like to attend.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...