September 15, 2015

Thoughts & Prayers

Thoughts and Prayers stamp set has been sitting on my shelf for a long time.  I decided to pull it out and this is what I came up with.  The color combination is a little odd, but it goes well together ... lost lagoon, Bermuda bay and tip top taupe.  The corners of center were punched with the triple corner punch (found in the new holiday catalog).  The Bermuda bay sequins add just a little bling.

We will be making this card in an upcoming card class.  If you are interested in joining us simply email me.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...