September 22, 2015

Sleigh Ride Night Houses


This year's holiday catalog is filled with lots of fun and exciting products.  I love the Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies and the Curvy Corner Trio Punch.  I had die cut the houses, but had no idea what I was going to make with it.  I just happened to have the night of navy sitting out on my desk and paired the two together.  Then I found a navy piece with the stars embossed (with the Lucky Stars Textured Embossing Folder (ON SALE THIS WEEK) ... another perfect fit.  Added some decorative corners and a little gold glimmer paper, and the result is this pretty card!  Sometimes the "unplanned"cards turn out better than the planned ones.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...