June 11, 2021

Side Step Chick Card

 
Technique Time!  I couldn't resist making this card.  It is a CASE from another demonstrator; however, I don't recall who that is....

The chicks are so adorable and just make me smile.  

1. Start with thick white 5-1/2 x 8-1/2"
2. Place cardstock portrait in trimmer with left edge at 2-1/2” mark.  Make slit from
2-1/2 to 7-5/8 (5-1/2" long).
3.  Flip over and place in trimmer.  score at 2-1/8”, 4-1/4, 5-1/2,  6-3/4, 7-5/8” just to slit (except 4-1/2 runs all the way across.
4.  Fold on score marks accordion style to create stair steps.


Below is a video - hope it helps:

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below. Interested in an item (or two, or three)? Just click the pics below and order online:

Product List

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...