September 16, 2020

Sunflower Thank You


Today's card is featuring the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set.  The sunflower is stamped in versamark and embossed with black embossing powder.  I found that if I used the Stampin' Blends to color, it smeared the black, so I tried using the Stampin' Markers.  They worked like a charm!  I was actually surprised how vibrant the colors showed up on the Sahara Sand card stock.  I used Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie markers for the flower, and soft suede in the center. 

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.

Product List

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...