September 01, 2020

Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine

 

As a demonstrator I was able to pre-order the new Cut & Emboss machine and use it for about a month.  I have to say, I LOVE IT!  I did need a new machine, as my previous Big Shot was on its last leg.  It is so quiet and smooth, and it cuts in one pass!  Previously I had to crank back and forth at least 3-4 times.  If your Big Shot is performing well, you don’t need to buy our new machine – all of our dies and folders will work the same.  (Just be sure you have either the blue plate from last year or the new Specialty plate to use with 3D folders).  

If you already have the Sizzix magnetic plate, you know it can be so annoying when a little metal die MOVES as it pulls to the next magnet?  This new fully magnetic plate is entirely magnetic AND  a SELF HEALING cutting mat also!    That means you don’t need the usual 2 clear cutting plates.  
So what are you waiting for?  Contact me to order yours today (or just click the "order now" button and order directly)

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...