May 16, 2019

Celebrate Graduation


It's that time of year already ... graduation.  One of my friends came over and needed a graduation card that night.  I got the idea off of Pinterest, and incorporated the colors she needed.  Blue and gold (actually my high school alma mater colors)...The girl in Beautiful You stamp set works perfectly (thankfully it is carrying over to the new 2019-20 catalog).  I colored in her sleeves and dress to make it look a little more like a graduation gown.  The tassel is a little big, but it worked in a rush.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.

Product List

 photo butterfly 2 copy.jpg

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...