January 21, 2019

Brusho Cupcakes

Do you ever look through the catalog and not see something that was there all along?  This is one of those times ... my friend showed me this die she bought and I didn't even know it existed! The detailed birthday edgelits can be found on page 17 of the spring occasions catalog.  Who knew??

The background is done with Brusho on watercolor paper, something I haven't used in a while.  Love how simple this was, yet so pretty.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.


Product List



 photo butterfly 2 copy.jpg

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...