February 04, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday Party


The Happy Birthday I happened to find in my scrap pile.  The color and sentiment are perfect!

"Celebrate" is from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Amazing You
The Picture Perfect Party 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper makes creating birthday cards a breeze!  Add a little ribbon or coordinating designer paper to a card base and you have created a simple, but pretty birthday card.

Below shows the individual sheets in the 24/48 pack of paper (4 sheets per design).



My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...