January 06, 2018

Brusho Blue

Although the Brusho product has been around for a while, I had never heard of it before Stampin' Up! added it to their product line. I'm really glad they did.  It is so fun (and addictive) to play and create with.

It's really a cool product with many different uses (video coming in a few days).  For this card I simply spritzed water on watercolor paper, and shook the Brusho crystals onto the paper and let them "explode" on the paper.  The tricky part was to restrain from adding additional water or touching it at all!  I was able to let the Brusho crystals do their job.  Once dried, I added a die cut from the Lovely Words Thinlits.  That's it!

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two or three)?  Just click the items below and order online.

Product List

Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...