- Take a post it note and cover one corner of a 3-3/4" x 5" very vanilla or white cardstock. Ink your sponge with crushed curry and create a sponged line by sponging onto your cardstock along the line created by your post it.
- Turn your cardstock a 1/4 turn and repeat around the card. Uniform lines are not required to give a more artistic look.
- Repeat entire process using cajun craze around the card.
- Once your grid is finished, take your post it and cover the center of the grid piece. Stamp with early espresso images within the grid. Repeat for open grids.
- Stamp large image in the center of the frame made with the grids.
- Assemble and decorate the card.
My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below. Interested in an item (or two or three)? Just click the items below and order online.