We’re entering the “most wonderful time of the year,” and not just because of the holidays. For us, it’s because Online Extravaganza is starting soon! During this promotion, we will have exclusive deals and sales available for limited times. At this time of the year, people are shopping more, ready to spend money and looking for deals.
November 07, 2017
- Take a post it note and cover one corner of a 3-3/4" x 5" very vanilla or white cardstock. Ink your sponge with crushed curry and create a sponged line by sponging onto your cardstock along the line created by your post it.
- Turn your cardstock a 1/4 turn and repeat around the card. Uniform lines are not required to give a more artistic look.
- Repeat entire process using cajun craze around the card.
- Once your grid is finished, take your post it and cover the center of the grid piece. Stamp with early espresso images within the grid. Repeat for open grids.
- Stamp large image in the center of the frame made with the grids.
- Assemble and decorate the card.
My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below. Interested in an item (or two or three)? Just click the items below and order online.