September 19, 2017

Plastic Wrap Smash


Technique time!  Plastic wrap smash....I'm so glad that Stampin' Up! has brought back the glossy cardstock.  There are so many cool techniques that can be done on this.  Today's technique is no exception.  All you need is plastic wrap (or even a plastic grocery bag), ink refills, and rubbing alcohol.  Below is my video on how it's done.



My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two or three)?  Just click the items below and order online.

Product List



Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda Goudelock said...

I like this, now I'll have to buy everything! I do have that stamp set and I thank you for reminding me about the maple leaf

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...