March 08, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives




I recently subscribed to Paper Pumpkin, and I'm not at all disappointed.  Not sure why I resisted it as long as I did. It has been so fun and exciting to see what my little orange box has in store for me each month.  These are a few designs that I came up with other than the suggested projects in the package. 

Sign up today (thru the 10th) and you'll get this month's Paper Pumpin!

Paper Pumpkin on Sale during Sale-a-Bration   - ends March 31st


3-month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Sale during Sale-a-Bration #dostamping #stampinup
The 3-month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions is on sale during Sale-A-Bration (ends March 31, 2016)!  It's a great way to make your Paper Pumpkin dollars go farther and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. 
3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$59.85 $55.00
choose 1 SAB



Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...