January 11, 2016

Valentine Bloomin’ Heart

Hi Stamping friends.  Wow ... this has been some month!  Sorry for not posting sooner.  I have been very sick.  I even had to cancel and reschedule classes, something I hate to do!

So, I'm able to get back to stamping and playing with my new toys from the Occasions catalog.  This card I used the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlet die.  It's so intricate, but makes a beautiful statement.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but I put Wink of Stella over the heart and it is so much prettier in real life!

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.



Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...