January 29, 2016

Rose Frames



Love is in the air!  The roses in the 12" x 12" frames are a CASE, but they are just too cool to NOT copy, actually the card is a CASE as well.  These were very easy to make using the Spiral Flower die.  I used a two colors for each set.  The top roses are blushing bride and pink pirouette, mounted on a piece of early espresso from the Designer Series Paper Stack.  The bottom roses are cherry cobbler and rose red, mounted on Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.  I used my Silhouette machine to cut out vinyl for the "love".

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.



Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...