October 08, 2015

Acorny Birthday

Nice fall birthday card.  I love the way the Into the Woods Designer Series Paper matches the Acorny Thank You and Acorn Builder Punch.  As I was looking through my designer papers, I forgot that I had the corrugated cardstock.  It works perfectly for the base of the acorn.  The birthday greeting is a hostess set called Happy Birthday, Everyone.

Are you interested in holding your own workshop to earn this pretty birthday stamp?  Feel free to email me.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Photobucket

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...