September 13, 2015

Give Thanks



Fall is my favorite card making time.  I just love the colors and the serenity of the season.

This is a fun card.  The stamp set Thankful Forest Friends is a cute set.  I love the little bear, and wasn't sure how to use him....so this is what I came up with.  The base of the card is soft suede that is folded and trimmed 2-3/4.  I used a 2-1/2" circle for the little "dip" in the front.  The printed design is  Into the Woods Designer Series Paper.

Interested in a little piece of all the designer paper of the Holiday Catalog, click here to check out the product share.

My Stampin' Up! project supply list is below.  Interested in an item (or two, or three)?  Just click the links below and order online.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Photobucket

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...