August 25, 2015

Making Your Own Stamps

It's technique time!  Today's technique is making stamps out of framelits.  A little fun foam cut out using a framelit, and add it to a clear or wood block, and you have a cool stamp!

Funny how you get stamp sets, and like a specific stamp in the group.  Then someone shows you one stamp (that you never knew was in the set) and it's like getting a whole new stamp set!!!  That's what happened when I was shown the square border around the butterfly.  It's in the stamp set called Tin of Cards.  When I first got the set, I originally just liked the sentiments, but now I like the entire set!

The main butterfly is one layer.  Watch the video to see how it's done!  The supply list is below the video.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Photobucket

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...