July 12, 2015

Awesome Friend


I was playing around for upcoming technique classes, and this is what I came up with.  I spritzed the hexagon embossing folder with 3 different colors of spritzers filled with refills and water, then placed the watercolor paper on the embossing folder, and ran it through the Big Shot ... this is the result.  I also dyed the ribbon by spritzing white satin ribbon with Wisteria Wonder/Water.  I really love the Awesomely Artistic stamp set.  It's hard to tell, but the wings of the dragonfly are glittered, making it pretty lifelike.  One of those cards much prettier in real life.  Below is the list of supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Photobucket

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...