Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
May 28, 2015
Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post. Sorry about that....took a little vacation with my hubby.
This is one of the cards we made in technique class. Here is the video from a few years ago, only on this card, I added the bow tie made with the bow-maker punch.
May 12, 2015
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up-get 50% off your first two months.
Offer Dates: May 12-June 10, 2015
Offer Details (for new subscribers only): Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
- CLICK HERE to sign up
- Click subscribe
- Enter SAVE50 in the promo code
- Check out. If you are my customer or would like to be, please be sure to add my name when prompted before check out.
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, SAVE50 when you sign up.
Labels: Paper Pumpkin
May 03, 2015
The colors are Calypso Coral, Gray, and Whisper White with a strip of designer paper. The corners are clipped for a different look (I wanted something different than rounded).
Make sure you get all the retiring items you're wanting--catalog ends soon! The word bubbles and designer paper on this card are some of the retiring products.
On a side note .... as a demonstrator, I got to see the new catalog!!!! You're going to love it! Interested in becoming a demonstrator? Click here for more details or to join my team.