December 22, 2014

Love is Kindness


Today I get to show you a sneak peak from the upcoming Occasions catalog.  I love this single stamp (which I cut apart the sentiment from the stamp) ... it's called Love is Kindness.  The colors are old olive, melon mambo and very vanilla.  I also incorporated the Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum on the side.  The other stamp set used is the "Dictionary" background stamp.  Can't wait until I can show you the entire catalog ... PLUS Sale-a-bration happens in January too!!!! 

To join my team and get your own sneak peak items to play with, click here.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Photobucket

No comments:

Tnt Embossing

  Technique Time!  I'm calling this technique TnT embossing (Tear & Tape).  Creating straight lines of embossing by simply using tea...