January 03, 2014

Spiral Rose Flower



Hi Stamping Friends.  It's been a while since I've posted a video, but it was time!  I hope it's helpful on how to use the Spiral Flower Die featured in the new 2014 Occasions catalog.  The colors are Crisp Cantaloupe, Black, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, and a sneak peak of paper from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration event. The photo frame is from the On Film Framelit Die #132969 (page 18).  The leaves are cut from the Secret Garden Framelits #129372.





Hope you enjoyed the video.  Below is a snapshot of the image in the catalog.  Notice the icon to scan?  Use your smartphone to scan the image (from the catalog or from this screen), and you'll see a video made by Stampin' Up! (Didn't see it until after I made mine -- I spritz my paper, they don't ... once you get your die, try it ... let me know which works easier for you.) 

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here or email me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...