December 03, 2013

Photobooks Done ... Check!

The front cover of my grandson's photo book
Hi Stamping Friends.  Just have to say I love My Digital Studio!  I was able to finish all four of my grandchildren's photo books early!  That's a first for me.  I'm usually scrambling at the last minute completing them, and then end up paying for expedited printing and shipping.  Being organized helped though ... I have all my pictures digitally organized by child and year, and I save each picture by date (I like doing books in chronological order, but it's not necessary).  I learned the "organized" method after spending hours and hours of going through all the pictures the first year I started creating the books. 

After I create the books, I just send them to the Stampin' Up! site via the MDS program, have them printed, and wait 7-10 days!  Memories are created and cherished.

Are you interested in trying out My Digital Studio?  Just click here for a free program.  The full edition is only $20, so that is a great bargain as well.  Need help?  Just let me know and we can set up a class.

To place your Stampin' Up! order, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: