October 29, 2013

Festive Flurry Gift Card Holder



Hi Stamping Friends.  Today's card I learned how to make in Stamping School.  This is such a cool gift card holder that actually pops up!  The colors are Smokey Slate, Silver, Cabana Cove, and Winter Frost Designer Specialty Paper.  The ink color is Midnight Muse.  The stamp set is Festive Furry used the the matching Framelits.  I almost forgot ... I used the new envelope punch board for the front flap.
Festive Flurry Framelits Dies
132193
Envelope Punch Board #133774
Festive Flurry Wood 131778, Clear 131781
To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...