August 26, 2013

Christmas Card Class


Hi Stamping Friends.  I know it's a little early for Christmas, but I do have the non-procrastinators that like to get a good start on making their cards.  These are the first set of cards we made in our Christmas card-making class.  The top two are CASED, the other two are not.

If you would be interested in joining us for the next Christmas Card-making classes, they are being held the third Wednesday and Saturday of the next months through November.  Attend all of them or just one!  If you are interested in being a part of virtual club, click here and I'll send more details.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Simplified Fracture Card

  These fracture cards are really making their rounds over the internet lately.  I have done a post/video on the technique, but for my upco...