August 06, 2013

Calm Christmas


Hi Stamping friends.  It's not too early for Christmas, is it?  I typically wait until the last minute, but I know there are many people that get right on it ... so here is my first Christmas card that we will be making in an upcoming class, using new products from the Holiday Catalog.

The colors are pool party, whisper white, and silver.  The patterned paper is from the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack (132183).  The "Merry" is just set on top of there for now, which was made using the new Expressions Thinlits Dies (132171)  These dies are really easy to use (I had my doubts if they would be difficult to remove from the die or not)....but I had no problems.  The dove is from Calm Christmas (Wood 132736, Clear 132739) and is embossed with silver embossing powder.  The Silver 1/8" Ribbon (132137) is a breeze to tie.  No wires and it's not stiff.  The circles are cut with the Circles Collection (130911) framelits.

If you are interested in any of my upcoming Christmas classes, they are posted here.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies click here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Chickadoodle Birds

  Technique Time!  This type of bird has been around for a while.  They are sort of silly and have different names.  Video instructions   ...