May 19, 2013

Sneak Peak Birthday


Hi Stamping Friends.  I'm really liking the new Washi Tape (never thought I would).  The diagonal design uses the new washi tape that is in the upcoming 2013-2014 idea catalog (June 1st).  The flower is also a sneak peak using the new simply pressed clay and mold.  It's really pretty in real life.  The gingham side strip uses a new wheel called gingham.  I really had a blast playing with my new stuff!

If you would like to get sneak peak products, why not consider becoming a Stampin' Up!  demonstrator.  That's just ONE of the cool perks of being a demonstrator.  Cool discounts, new friends, and more!  Join before May 30th and you'll get an extra $30 for your Starter Kit! That means you will get to choose $155 worth of ANY products you choose for only $99!  I'd love to have you on my team. Click here to sign up or feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Photobucket

No comments: