March 04, 2013

Dream Dress Forms

Hi Stamping Friends. I finally got my blogger to work so the pictures are going in the right direction. I had such a blast making these cards. It was actually "playing time" for me! Usually I'm creating and preparing for classes, but I made these "just for fun"!

Front of both cards.

The dress was made using paper doily sponged with melon mambo, vellum card stock, and whisper white card stock.  Belt is a piece of silver glitter card stock, embellished with a large rhinestone.  There are also three rhinestones used at the top of the dress.

The melon mambo vase was punched using the ornament punch and embossed with the Argyle Embossing folder, and the black vase is actually from the top of the dress form on the card trimmed down a bit.  I also cut off the side legs of the table so it just has the decorative base.
When I originally saw these dies and framelits, my thoughts were "what in the world could I  make with them"?  Well, I decided to get them anyway and started imagining other creations besides dresses.  Right now I also see a fireplace (in my head) ... have to put that one into "action".

Card Base Pop ‘n Cuts (Item #130099)
Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts (Item #130100)
Dress Up Framelit Dies (Item #130101)
What kind of "creation" can you think of?

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: